TOKY Earns Five St. Louis ADDY Awards — Plus Five Certificates of Excellence — in the 2013 Competition
In January we announced that TOKY had earned more than ten ADDY nominations in the St. Louis competition, providing a special graphic illustrating how the awards touched every part of our practice (and both coasts of the country).
We’re thrilled to share that when the big award night came a few weeks ago, we heard “TOKY” sound out from the stage five times. Our complete list of wins is below, and we’ve posted a handful of photographs and images in this Facebook gallery. As always, congrats to our winning clients!
- Baileys’ Fifth Wheel, Logo
- Caravus, Logo (post)
- St. Louis Design Week, App (post)
- St. Louis Public Library Foundation, Gala Invitation, Invitation (post)
- TOKY PROOF, Volume 01, Newsletter (post)
ADDY Certificates of Excellence
- Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis, Gala Invitation, Invitation (post)
- Gregg Museum of Art, “Art Without Artists,” Book (post)
- SPACES, Website (post)
- St. Louis Public Library Foundation, Gala Video, Video (post; in association with Once Films)
- Washington University in St. Louis, Portraits of the Energy Impoverished, Book (holding site; more on this major project soon!)