We are always looking for ambitious, innovative, talented individuals and strong thinkers.
TOKY is looking for a proactive, ambitious, curious Interactive Producer who is both highly organized and a clear communicator.
- 5+ years of interactive project management experience. Even better if it’s from inside an agency or design studio.
- Strong project management skills for the entire product lifecycle, from initial research and discovery through creative concept, development, content entry, launch, and analytics — creation and management of project scopes, estimates, timelines, evaluation of resource needs, reporting on progress to clients, etc.
- Familiarity with the creative process, with a deep understanding of website design principles
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Experience working with WordPress and/or Drupal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate, and problem-solve
- Strong communication skills, with excellent client relationship and management skills
- Familiarity with platform governance and scoping feature requests with UX and other product owners
- Website QA/bug testing
- Writing website specification documents
- Experience with proposal/contract writing
- Experience training clients how to use a content management system
- Ability to motivate and manage project teams
- Coordination experience with internal/corporate IT and external APIs a plus
- The ability to thrive both independently and as a vital member of a team
- A solid grasp of Google Docs, Apple Pages/Numbers, or MS Word/Excel
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k match
- An awesome open-loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley — St. Louis’s Design District — near bars, restaurants, and many creative shops
- A highly collaborative environment with designers, writers, strategists, producers, and project managers working together as a team to create the highest quality work
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one the country’s premier branding consultancies while making a positive impact for our clients and our community
- Paid holidays and generous vacation/personal time
How to Apply:
- Fill out this form.
- No phone calls, please.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!