We’re thrilled to announce that TOKY has won 11 individual design awards in the AIGA St. Louis Design Show 17, which will be celebrated April 20th at the RAC.
The awards have been bestowed by a trio of national judges, who assessed work created here in St. Louis between February 2010 and February 2012.
Congrats to all those taking part in the contest, as well as the clients represented in our winning entries (full list below; select images above). We look forward to toasting STL’s design achievements later this month!
TOKY’S Print Winners
- Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis (CAM): Mysterios de Mayo booklet
- CAM: Sean Landers monograph
- CAM: Stephen Prina CD/Booklet
- Caravus: Logo design
- St. Louis Public Library Foundation: “Texts and the City” invitation
- Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts: Reflections of the Buddha print marketing materials
- Range: Branding
TOKY’S Web/Digital Winners
- Caravus: Website
- Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts: Reflections of the Buddha website
- The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts: Initiative Convening website
- World Chess Hall of Fame: Website