TOKY Nominated for 11 ADDY Awards!
TOKY HQ is running high on high-fives, having just learned that we’re up for 11 ADDY awards in this year’s St. Louis competition. We’re particularly pleased with how well the range of work represents our firm’s concentrations, from arts and culture (Laumeier Sculpture Park, CAM, the Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts, Opera Theatre of Saint Louis) to premium products (Panera Bread) to “world changers,” as we call them (St. Louis Public Library Foundation, Food Outreach). Congrats to the entire TOKY team, and to the clients we worked with on the projects!
Here’s a look at the TOKY work that’s being recognized this year:
1. “Texts in the City” Invitation, St. Louis Public Library Foundation (related blog post)
2. Contemporary Fund Mailer, Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis
3. “Share the Season” Packaging, Panera Bread (related blog post)
4. stylus box/catalogue, The Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts
5. Grab grassy this moment your I’s catalogue, Laumeier Sculpture Park (related blog post)
6. 2011 Season Poster, Opera Theatre of Saint Louis
7. Dreamscapes website, The Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts
8. “Design Legends of St. Louis” Video Series, AIGA St. Louis (one of five videos is shown above)
9. “Return to Summer” In-Store, Panera Bread (related gallery at Facebook)
10. “Share the Season” In-Store, Panera Bread (related blog post)
11. “A Tasteful Affair” Invitation, Food Outreach
Our thanks to the ADDY judges who have recognized this work! We’re looking forward to celebrating St. Louis creativity with our colleagues at the February ceremony.