TOKY is looking for an ambitious, curious, proactive Interactive Account Coordinator who is both highly organized and a clear communicator. We are an interdisciplinary design studio with clients ranging from craft breweries to global architecture firms.
- Collaborate with web producers, account managers, designers, and other contributors to develop websites that align with our clients’ strategic goals, schedules, and budgets
- Communicate project details effectively to clients, developers, and team members
- Present ideas, research solutions, and problem solve independently
- Learn from team and independent research to allow growth into an Interactive Account Manager role long-term
- 2+ years of project coordination experience, agency experience preferred
- Basic understanding of interactive and general marketing principles
- Familiarity with the creative process
- Detail-oriented and highly-organized
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage and track project budgets, deliverables, and timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience establishing and maintaining client relationships
- A solid grasp of Microsoft Word/Excel
- The ability to thrive both independently and as a team member
Additional Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with WordPress and/or Drupal
- Website QA/bug testing
- Writing website specification documents
- Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with Basecamp and/or Harvest
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k match
- An awesome open-loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley — St. Louis’s Design District — near bars, restaurants, and many creative shops
- A highly collaborative environment with designers, writers, strategists, producers, and project managers working together as a team to create the highest quality work
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one the country’s premier branding consultancies while making a positive impact for our clients and our community
- Paid holidays and generous vacation/personal time
How to Apply:
Fill out this form.
No phone calls, please.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!