TOKY is looking for an ambitious, innovative, talented Designer who is both highly conceptual and a clear communicator. We are an interdisciplinary design studio with clients ranging from craft breweries to global architecture firms.
Candidates must show a mastery of brand design, including identity development, design systems, and other print or digital applications, along with enthusiasm for collaboration within a driven, award-winning team.
- Collaborate with creative directors, account managers, strategists, writers, producers, and other contributors to develop creative solutions that align with our clients’ strategic goals, schedules, and budgets
- Communicate creative concepts effectively to both clients and team members
- Work creatively, yet consistently, within a brand across print and digital media
- Maintain current design techniques and seek to innovate
- A strong and diverse portfolio, with a focus on multimedia brand identity design
- Strong communication skills
- A great collaborator with a positive outlook
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional (post-college graduation) design experience
- A self-starter who contributes innovative ideas
- Special consideration to candidates with motion and digital experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant field
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, and After Effects a plus
- Experience with art direction of photography, illustration, as well as hands-on collaboration with copywriters
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k match
- An awesome open-loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley — St. Louis’s Design District — near bars, restaurants, and many creative shops
- A highly collaborative environment with designers, writers, strategists, producers, and project managers working together as a team to create the highest quality work
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one the country’s premier branding consultancies while making a positive impact for our clients and our community
- Paid holidays and generous vacation/personal time
How to Apply:
- Fill out this form.
- Include a link to your online portfolio
- No phone calls, please
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!