TOKY is looking for an Interactive Producer/Project Leader.
You will be directly involved with our creative team in the design of beautiful mission-critical websites.
Here are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 5 or more years of project management experience. Even better if it’s from inside an agency or design studio.
- Strong project management skills for the entire product lifecycle, from initial research and discovery through creative concept, development, content entry, launch, and analytics — creation and management of project scopes, estimates, timelines, evaluation of resource needs, reporting on progress to clients, etc.
- Familiarity with the creative process, with a deep understanding of website design principles
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Experience working with WordPress and/or Drupal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate, and problem-solve
- Strong communication skills, with excellent client relationship and management skills
- Familiarity with platform governance and scoping feature requests with UX and other product owners
- Ability to estimate resource needs for projects and spot potential resource deficiencies
- A solid grasp of Google Docs, Apple Pages/Numbers, or MS Word/Excel
- Website QA/bug testing
- Writing deep-dive website specification documents
- Experience with proposal/contract writing
- Experience training clients how to use a content management system
- Ability to motivate and manage teams; you lead by example
- Coordination experience with internal/corporate IT and infrastructure partners a plus
- The ability to thrive both independently and as a vital member of a team
- Competitive salary and great benefits package — medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401k match, etc.
- A great open work environment when you want to work in the office (but it’s a pandemic; you can work from anywhere)
- A personable and collaborative team environment with people who want to do great projects for great organizations
- PTO, holidays, vacations, personal time
How to Apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Interactive Producer” as the subject.
- Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position. Why TOKY? What can you offer that another candidate might not?
- Include a few samples (PDF under 10 MB) or links to two projects you played a key role in creating/managing along with brief descriptions of your role in those projects.
- Include a resumé with professional experience. No phone calls, please.