TOKY is looking for an experienced, passionate, and curious UX Designer to join our St. Louis office. We’re looking for a strong digital thinker who loves research and working with clients to solve complex digital challenges. You will work directly with our creative leaders to create innovative, thoughtful, and interactive websites for a variety of clients across the country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct usability testing
- Conduct and present competitor and user analysis
- Develop detailed site maps and wireframes for highly interactive websites
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas
- Assist with technical documentation
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in user experience design, preferably at a design agency
- Collaborate well with designers, project managers, and developers
- Ability to work independently
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Ability to facilitate client workshops
- Experience with Sketch, Basecamp, and InVision
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k match.
- A great open loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley, St. Louis’s Design District, near bars, restaurants and clubs.
- A highly collaborative team environment with team members who work and play hard.
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time.
How to Apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with “UX Designer” as the subject.
- Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position. Why TOKY? What can you offer that another candidate might not?
- Include a few samples (PDF) or links to two projects you played a key role in creating/managing along with brief descriptions of your role in those projects.
- Include a resumé with professional experience.
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!