TOKY Branding + Design is looking for an Interactive Account Coordinator to add to our St. Louis office. This team member will be directly involved with our creative team in the design of beautiful, engaging, and award-winning websites.
Experience & Requirements:
- 1-3 years of account coordination or project management experience, agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with the creative process, with an understanding of website design principles preferred
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to follow direction and assist in execution of multiple assignments
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate, and problem-solve
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to create, manage, and track project budgets, deliverables, and timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn complex interactive design process and requirements
- A solid grasp of Microsoft Word and Excel, or Google Docs, Pages and Numbers
- Experience working with WordPress and/or Drupal
- The ability to thrive both independently and as a team member
- A resilient, positive attitude is a must — whiners, mopes, and kvetchers need not apply
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Website QA/bug testing
- Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Basecamp and/or Harvest
- Experience with proposal and/or contract writing
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k match.
- A great open loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley, St. Louis’s Design District, near bars, restaurants and clubs.
- A highly collaborative team environment with team members who work and play hard.
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time.
How to Apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with “Interactive Account Coordinator” as the subject.
- Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position. Why TOKY? What can you offer that another candidate might not?
- Include a few samples (PDF) or links to two projects you played a key role in creating/managing along with brief descriptions of your role in those projects.
- Include a resumé with professional experience.
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!