TOKY Branding + Design is looking for a passionate, curious and talented Interactive Creative Director to add to our St. Louis office.
We’re looking for a strong design thinker who can cultivate a collaborative and open design culture. You love the challenge of turning client solutions into beautiful, smart and engaging experiences for the web, and you lead by example. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of designers and developers while taking on individual projects from initial wireframes to approved design concepts through overseeing development teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Concept innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions
- Work closely with writers, brand designers, photographers, and developers to invent and execute projects from start to finish
- Develop detailed sitemaps and wireframes for highly interactive interfaces across multiple platforms; this individual will be heavily involved in site concept development, planning, and user experience processes
- Present ideas, negotiate, and problem solve
- Manage and motivate teams and lead by example
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of interactive design experience; agency experience preferred
- A strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional interactive design work
- Tech-curious, with a passion for digital innovation and technology and a solid understanding of tools and trends
- Information architecture experience
- Design obsessive, with a solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills — you can bring people along in your storytelling
- In-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with InVision
- Experience with Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience mentoring designers
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k match
- A great open loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley, St. Louis’s Design District, near bars, restaurants, and many creative shops
- A highly collaborative team environment with designers, writers, developers, producers, and project managers who work and play hard
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time
How to Apply:
- Fill out this form.
- Include a link to your online portfolio.
- No phone calls, please.
Good luck. We can’t wait to meet you!