Now Hiring: Designer / Senior Designer
TOKY is looking for an ambitious, innovative, and talented Designer / Senior Designer who is both highly conceptual and a clear communicator.
Candidates must show a mastery of multidisciplinary brand design, including logo, brand identity, multi-page brochures, and other printed material, along with enthusiasm for collaboration within a driven, award-winning team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional (post-college graduation) experience in design
- A strong and diverse portfolio, with a focus on multidisciplinary brand identity design
- Ability to work creatively, yet consistently within a brand expression
- A strong understanding of print processes and attention to detail
- A mastery of both classic and contemporary typography
- A self-starter with a brain on fire with innovative ideas and influences
- A great collaborator with a positive outlook. No grouches.
- Expert knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with art direction of photography, illustration, as well as hands-on collaboration with copywriters
- Experience in digital design a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, or another relevant field
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k match
- A great open loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley, St. Louis’s Design District, near bars, restaurants, and many creative shops
- A highly collaborative team environment with designers, writers, developers, producers, and project managers who work and play hard
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time
How to Apply:
- Fill out this form.
- Include a link to your online portfolio.
- No phone calls, please.
Thanks! We look forward to meeting you!