TOKY Branding + Design is looking for a senior-level Interactive Account Manager/Producer to add to our St. Louis office. This team member will be directly involved with our creative team in the design of beautiful, engaging, and award-winning websites.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of project management experience, agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with the creative process, with a deep understanding of website design principles
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate, and problem-solve
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to create, manage, and track project budgets, deliverables, and timelines
- Strong communication skills, with excellent client relationship and management skills
- Ability to estimate resource needs for projects and highlight potential resource deficiencies
- A solid grasp of Microsoft Word and Excel, or Google Docs, Pages and Numbers
- Experience working with WordPress and/or Drupal
- The ability to thrive both independently and as a team member
- The ability to manage and motivate teams and lead by example
- A resilient, positive attitude is a must — whiners, mopes, and kvetchers need not apply
Additional Skills & Experience:
- Website QA/bug testing
- Writing website specification documents
- Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Basecamp and/or Harvest
- Experience with proposal and/or contract writing
- Experience training clients how to use a content management system (WordPress or Drupal)
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k match.
- A great open loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley, St. Louis’s Design District, near bars, restaurants and clubs.
- A highly collaborative team environment with team members who work and play hard.
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time.
How to Apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with “Interactive Account Manger / Producer” as the subject.
- Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position. Why TOKY? What can you offer that another candidate might not?
- Include a few samples (PDF) or links to two projects you played a key role in creating/managing along with brief descriptions of your role in those projects.
- Include a resumé with professional experience.
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!