We’re looking for a sharp, talented, and ambitious copywriter/social strategist to join our team.
This individual will work with our designers, strategists, and project managers on print and online projects for TOKY, as well as fantastic clients across the country. Please see the following job description and instructions below for details on how to apply.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great writing chops, from short- to long-form pieces
- Hands-on experience with online and print content projects
- Proven social media know-how, including planning, writing, and visuals
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate on creative projects
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- A genuine interest in some of TOKY’s key client sectors (see toky.com/expertise)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create compelling copy and social media content — from small-scale writing to large-scale relaunches — for a range of client projects
- Provide smart edits to client-created work
- Evaluate clients’ existing content and social media strategies
- Build and execute social media plans for TOKY and our clients
- Help tell TOKY’s story through blog posts and print projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in the worlds of content, marketing/communications, or publishing
- Agency experience a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with a benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k matching
- A modern, open workspace in Midtown Alley, St. Louis
- A collaborative team environment with upbeat, engaged designers, strategists, developers, producers, and account managers
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Copywriter and Social Strategist.” Include a resume (PDF) and tell us about yourself and your interest in this position. Why copywriting and social media? Why TOKY? What can you offer us that another candidate might not?
Please include links to a few writing samples (both short- and long-form pieces), online projects, and/or social media channels you have managed. And lastly, point us to two online content projects out in the world (microsites, social media accounts, corporate blogs) that you think hit the mark. And tell us why they work.
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!