TOKY is looking for a Senior Account Manager with solid interactive experience to add to our St. Louis office.
Our Account Managers are directly involved with our creative team in the execution of beautiful, engaging, and award-winning websites, as well as with our development team in the invention of web experiences.
Candidates should possess five or more years experience in the creative, advertising, or marketing industries. We’re looking for hard-working, detail-focused, multi-tasking professionals who know the critical importance of managing client expectations while working with an internal creative team to ensure deliverables are met on time, on budget, and error free.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of project management experience, agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with the creative process, with a deep understanding of website design principles
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate, and problem solve
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop project documentation such as task lists, timelines, status reports, and budget reports
- Strong communication skills, with excellent client relationship and management skills
- Ability to estimate resource needs for projects and highlight potential resource deficiencies
- A solid grasp of Microsoft Word and Excel, or Pages and Numbers
- The ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly, high-pressure environment in situations in which ambiguity and multiple priorities are likely
- The ability to manage and motivate teams
- A resilient, positive attitude – no grouches or pessimists, please!
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with and training clients to use WordPress and/or Drupal to manage their websites
- Website quality assurance/bug testing
- Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Basecamp and/or Harvest
- Highly competitive salary with a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k matching
- A great space to work in the Midtown Alley neighborhood of St. Louis
- A collaborative team environment with award-winning designers and developers committed to producing quality work for great clients across the country
- Paid holidays, solid vacation/personal time, and above-average industry benefits
How to Apply:
Please provide examples (either links or as part of a portfolio) of two projects you played a key role in creating/managing along with brief descriptions of your role in those projects. Applicants must also submit a resume with professional experience. We’d love to hear from you!
All information should be submitted to email@example.com. No phone calls please.