We are on the lookout for an experienced, passionate Full Stack Drupal Developer to join our team. Our developers are directly involved with the creative team in the concept and execution of beautiful, engaging, and award-winning experiences for desktop, tablet, mobile as well as interactive installations.
Check out the list below for details and qualifications. We’d love to hear from you and chat more about whether we’re the right fit.
- At least two years of experience developing Drupal 7 websites on a LAMP stack
- Expert understanding of the Drupal theme layer and site building
- Expert in PHP and writing custom Drupal modules
- Strong understanding of common APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- Expert in CSS3 and ability to develop complex front-end experiences
- Excellent debugging skills in both front- and back-end aspects of a website
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to complete projects on time and on budget
Candidates should be familiar with the following:
- SEO best practices for all aspects of a website
- Views, Media, Field Collection, Entity Reference, WYSIWYG, Features, and other popular contributed modules
- SCSS, Gulp, Grunt, Vagrant, HTML5, Git, SVN, Apache, MySQL, DNS, Drush
- Drupal 8 experience
- WordPress experience and common third-party plugins
- Experience working with Varnish, nginx, CDN, and other caching solutions
- Experience working with Plesk, MediaTemple, Basecamp, Harvest, Springloops, Slack
- Highly competitive salary with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k matching
- A great space to work in the Midtown Alley neighborhood of St. Louis
- A collaborative team environment with award-winning designers and developers committed to producing quality work for great clients across the country
- Paid holidays, solid vacation/personal time
How to Apply:
Please provide a link to your personal portfolio site or Github profile. We’d love to hear descriptions of your role in the projects and any helpful insight. Please also include a resume with previous experience if this information is not available on your site.
All information should be submitted to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!