TOKY is interested in talking with outstanding Print Designers!
We’re looking for a passionate, curious and talented Print Designer for our St. Louis office. The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver who loves the challenge of turning client complexities into beautiful, smart, and engaging experiences. This designer works directly with our Creative Directors in creating innovative and thoughtful print and identity for a variety of clients across the U.S. TOKY specializes in work for Arts and Cultural Organizations; Architecture, Design and High-End Properties; Schools and Universities; Premium Consumer Products; and World-Changing Organizations. We have offices in St. Louis, Boston and Chicago.
- A strong and diverse print portfolio
- A strategic and conceptual approach to problem solving
- A self-starter with an eagerness to collaborate. No jerks, negative creeps or grouches.
- A passion for integrated branding
- A keen sense of storytelling
- A joy and appreciation for design and typography
- Well-organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- A thorough understanding of print processes and file preparation
- Minimum 2 or more years of professional experience (post-college graduation) in advertising and design
- Expert knowledge in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with QuarkXpress a plus but not required
- Art direction of photographers, illustrators, and copywriters
- Strong presentation skills that are able to effectively communicate big ideas in a meaningful way
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant field
- Competitive salary, with a benefits package including medical, dental and 401k matching
- A great work environment in Midtown Alley, St. Louis
- A collaborative team environment with designers, developers, producers and account managers who work and play hard
- Paid holidays, solid vacation/ personal time and above-average industry benefits
How to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with ‘Designer’ as the subject.
- Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position. Why TOKY? What can you offer us that another candidate might not?
- Include a few samples (PDF – NO LARGER THAN 5MB) or include a link to your online portfolio, along with your resumé.
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!