We are starting our search for an experienced, passionate Web Developer (Backend Focus) to join our team. Our developers are directly involved with the creative team in the concept and execution of beautiful, engaging, and award-winning experiences for desktop, tablet, mobile as well as interactive installations. We want our developers to innovate, push ideas through, and collaborate in the process — most of all we want good people around who care deeply about the work they are creating.
The specific candidate we are looking for would consider him or herself an expert in Content Management Systems like WordPress or Drupal, since we tend to use those most often. We go into a bit more detail on the qualifications below. We’d love to hear from you and chat more about wether we’re the right fit.
- Familiar with CMS solutions such as Drupal and WordPress
- Capable of taking responsive designs from Photoshop and implementing across browsers and devices (occasionally even some older ones)
- Familiar with creating a WordPress plugin
- Capable of developing web applications in PHP under a LAMP environment
- Experienced with version control: Git and SVN
- Experience with CSS preprocessors: SASS and Compass
- Experience with command-line tools, like Grunt, npm, etc.
- Excellent debugging skills in both front- and back-end aspects of a website
- Highly competitive salary, with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k matching
- A great space to work in the Midtown Alley neighborhood of St. Louis
- A collaborative team environment with award-winning designers and developers committed to producing quality work for great clients across the country
- Paid holidays, solid vacation/personal time and above average industry benefits
How to Apply:
Please provide a link to your personal portfolio site or Github profile. We’d love to hear descriptions of your role in the projects and any helpful insight. Please also include a resume with previous experience if this information is not available on your site.
All information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!