We’re looking for a passionate, curious and talented Print Designer. The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver who loves the challenge of turning client complexities into beautiful, smart, and engaging experiences. This designer works directly with the Creative Director in creating a high-level of innovative and thoughtful print projects for a variety of clients across the country. TOKY specializes in work for Arts Organizations, Architecture and Building Companies, Educational, Healthcare and Professional Services.
- A strong and diverse print portfolio
- A strategic and conceptual approach to problem solving
- A self-starter with a willingness to collaborate. No jerks, negative creeps or grouches.
- A love of integrated branding
- Mastery of multi-page projects with a keen sense of concept and storytelling
- A joy and appreciation for design and typography
- Well-oraganized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- A thorough understanding of print processes and file preparation
- Minimum 5 or more years of professional (post-college graduation)
experience in advertising and design
- Expert knowledge in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat,
Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with QuarkXpress a plus but not required
- Art direction of photographers, illustrators, and copywriters
- Strong presentation skills that are able to effectively communicate
big ideas in a meaningful way
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Design,
Graphic Design, or other relevant field
- Competitive salary, with a benefits package including medical, dental and 401k matching
- A great work environment in Midtown Alley, Saint Louis
- A collaborative team environment with designers, developers, producers and account managers who work and play hard
- Paid holidays, solid vacation/ personal time and above average industry benefits
How to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Designer’ as the subject.
- Tell us about yourself and your interest in this position. Why TOKY? What can you offer us that another candidate might not?
- Include a few samples (PDF – NO LARGER THAN 5MB) or include a link to your online portfolio, along with your resumé.
No phone calls please. Thanks, and good luck!