TOKY Branding + Design is recognized internationally for crafting strategic, intelligent design and communications work across all media. We specialize in branding, design, and content development for arts and cultural institutions, architecture and construction firms, healthcare organizations, educational institutions, and premium consumer products. We are dedicated to providing the most innovative solutions to our clients, and having a good time while doing it. Our team is located in a beautifully rehabbed loft warehouse in the Midtown Alley neighborhood of St. Louis.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Account Manager to join our award-winning Print Team. Working at TOKY means you won’t be pigeonholed into working with just one client, on just one type of project. You will be play a critical role in managing the development of a range of beautiful work (logos, brochures, posters, books) across a variety of media (print, TV, and radio advertisements, outdoor boards, and more).
At TOKY, our Account Managers are Project Managers, Account Coordinators, and Account Managers all rolled into one. Potential candidates must possess five to seven years of experience in the creative, advertising, or marketing industries. We are looking for hard-working, detail-focused, multi-tasking professionals who know the critical importance of managing client expectations and relationships, while working with an internal creative team to ensure that deliverables are on time, on budget, and error-free.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of experience with project management and account management
- Basic understanding of the design and print production process
- Exceptional business writing skills and strong presentation skills
- Process- and detail-oriented
- Extremely organized, with excellent client relationship and management skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop project documentation, including traffic projections, task lists, timelines, status and budget reports
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Mac-proficient, with a solid grasp of Word, Excel, and Basecamp. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Quark, and other project management software is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly, fast-paced environment in situations in which ambiguity and multiple priorities are likely
- Ability to move projects through the TOKY studio as effectively as possible, while maintaining respect for the creative process and exceeding client expectations
- Willingness to travel to cities outside of St. Louis for client meetings and presentations
- This position demands an individual who is proactive, organized, and resilient — always with a positive attitude. No grouches, please!
- We are not looking for a Sales Account Executive. Must have agency or in-house marketing, advertising, or communications background.
- A competitive salary, with a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401K
- Paid holidays and vacation/personal time
- A great work environment in Midtown Alley, with monthly team gatherings
- A collaborative team environment with award-winning designers and developers committed to producing exceptional work for great clients across the country
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A statement of why you are a superb candidate for this Account Manager position at TOKY;
- A description of three projects (with links or as part of a portfolio) that you played a key role in creating/producing, with brief descriptions of your role in each; and
- A resume outlining your professional experience.
No phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest!