Our interactive team is growing! In addition to a Senior Designer and Web Developer, we are looking for an Interactive Project Manager to join our team. All the details and application instructions are posted below – we look forward to hearing from you!
Interactive Project Manager
TOKY Branding + Design offers expertise in design for communication that is recognized internationally. We specialize in branding and design for arts and cultural institutions, architects, engineers, construction companies, educational institutions, and premium consumer products. We are dedicated to providing the most innovative solutions to our clients, and having a good time while doing it. We’re located in a beautifully rehabbed loft warehouse in Midtown Alley St. Louis.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Project Manager to join our interactive team. Working at TOKY means you won’t be pigeonholed into whatever gigantic client demands tedious work. You’ll be directly involved in creating beautiful, engaging, and award-winning experiences for Web, mobile and tablet. Potential candidates should possess three or more years experience in the Web, creative, advertising or marketing industries. We’re looking for hard-working, detail-focused, multi-tasking professionals who know the critical importance of managing client expectations while working with an internal creative team to ensure deliverables are met on time, on budget and error free.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic understanding of Web standards, design and usability and common Web and application architectures
- 3+ years experience with interactive project management
- Must be process- and detail-oriented
- Must be extremely organized, with excellent client relationship and management skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop project documentation, including traffic projections, task lists, timelines, status and budget reports
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have a solid grasp of applications such as Word, Excel and task planning tools. InDesign/Quark, Adobe Creative Suite a plus. Experience with Basecamp is also plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly, high-pressure environment in situations in which ambiguity and multiple priorities are likely
- Ability to understand the demands of both designers and developers and have the ability to motivate teams
- Experience with cross-browser and functional testing a plus
- Resilient, positive attitude. No grouches, please.
- Competitive salary with a benefits package including medical and dental
- A great work environment in Midtown Alley, Saint Louis
- A collaborative team environment with award-winning designers and developers committed to producing quality work for great clients across the country
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time
How to Apply
Please provide examples (either links or as part of a portfolio) of three projects you played a key role in creating/producing along with brief descriptions of your role in those projects. Applicants must also submit a resume with professional experience. All information should be submitted to email@example.com. No phone calls please.