TOKY is looking for a driven, talented art director to join our ad team. Ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart, able to concept original ideas and see them through a well-designed and imaginative execution.
- A strong and diverse print portfolio, with a focus on advertising
- A good conceptual thinker, open to new ideas
- A self-starter with a willingness to collaborate. No jerks, negative creeps or grouches allowed.
- Advertising design experience with exceptional design skills (agency background a plus)
- Experience producing creative for print, out-of-home and web (radio, TV, short- and long-form video a big plus)
- A joy and appreciation for design and typography
- A thorough understanding of print processes and preparation of ad files
- Minimum 5 years of professional (post-college graduation) experience in advertising and design
- Expert knowledge in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with QuarkXpress a plus but not required
- Art direction of photographers, illustrators, and copywriters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant field
- Competitive salary, with a benefits package including medical, dental and 401k matching
- A great work environment in Midtown Alley, Saint Louis.
- A collaborative team environment with designers, developers, producers and account managers who work and play hard.
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/ personal time.
Submit your resume and portfolio online
No phone calls please.