Our interactive team is growing! In addition to a Senior Designer and Interactive Design Intern, we are looking for a Web Developer to join our team. All the details and application instructions are posted below – we look forward to hearing from you!
TOKY Branding + Design offers expertise in design for communication that is recognized internationally. We specialize in branding and design for arts and cultural institutions, architects, engineers, construction companies, educational institutions, and premium consumer products. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Web Developer to join our interactive team.
Working at TOKY means you will not be pigeonholed into whatever gigantic client demands tedious development work. You will be directly involved in the concept and execution of beautiful, engaging, and award-winning experiences for Web, mobile, and tablet.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Web Developers at TOKY are involved in a variety of projects including developing and working with open source Web applications, front-end website development, and back-end CMS integration.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Capable of taking designs from Photoshop and implementing across browsers (even the older ones!) and platforms (desktop, mobile, and tablet)
- Capable of developing Web applications in PHP and a LAMP environment – we do not develop Microsoft ASP/.NET/ColdFusion in house
- Ability to approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate
- Appreciation of great design and thrive in a creative environment
- Capable of building custom database Web solutions with the ability to optimize SQL
- Familiar with CMS solutions such as Drupal and WordPress
- Mobile app experience is a plus, but not a requirement for this position
- Flash experience is a plus, but not a requirement for this position
- Competitive salary with a benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k matching
- $5,000 signing bonus after 90 days of employment
- A great work environment in Midtown Alley, Saint Louis
- A collaborative team environment with award-winning designers and developers committed to producing quality work for great clients across the country
- Paid holidays and solid vacation/personal time
How to Apply:
Please provide links to at least three Web sites you developed, or a link to your personal portfolio site. Please include descriptions of your role in the project and any helpful insight. Applicants must also submit a resume with professional experience.
All information should be submitted to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.