Our interactive team of designers and developers is currently growing and we are seeking candidates for two positions:
Front End Developer
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must live and breathe HTML/CSS/JS
- Must have knowledge of the latest standards. And must know when they need to be broken.
- Capable of implementing complex designs across browsers (even the dreaded older ones) and platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Capable of building a design from a Photoshop document with a precise attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of typography and design basics a plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mid-level back end developer
- Must be capable of developing Web applications in a LAMP environment. We do not develop Microsoft ASP/.NET/ColdFusion in house
- Proficient with scripting languages, in particular PHP
- Capable of building custom database Web solutions. Ability to optimize SQL.
- Familiar with CMS solutions such as Drupal and WordPress is a plus
- Mobile app experience a plus, but not a requirement for this position
- Flash experience a plus, but not a requirement for this position
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, full premium benefits package including medical & dental, insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k.
- Paid holiday, vacation time, flexible work hour days, and sick time pay.
- A great work space in the burgeoning Midtown Alley Neighborhood, at a company recently nominated as a Great Place to Work by St. Louis Magazine.
- A collaborative environment full of smart, award-winning designers and developers committed to producing quality work for great clients across the country.
TOKY Branding + Design offers expertise in branding, print materials, website design, social media, marketing and sales collateral, and advertising that is unique in the St. Louis area and recognized internationally. We’re dedicated to providing the smartest and most innovative interactive solutions to a wide variety of clients, and having a good time while doing it.
Working at TOKY means you won’t be pigeonholed into whatever gigantic client demands tedious development work. You’ll be directly involved in the concept and execution for heavily-used and highly-visible interactive work that has a lasting impact. We cater towards a specific array of clients – clients we believe in. These include clients in industries such as Fine Arts, Architecture and Development, Schools and Universities, Non-Profit Organizations, and Retail.
Developers at TOKY are responsible for a wide variety of tasks, from working with open source Web applications to developing and architecting innovative websites and developing HTML emails. We are looking for candidates passionate about doing world-class work.
Please provide links to at least three Web sites you developed, or a link to your personal portfolio site. Please include descriptions of your role in the project and any helpful insight. Applicants must also submit a resume with professional experience. All information should be submitted to email@example.com. No phone calls please.